Weekly Briefings on Troops Into Transportation
Each week, Troops Into Transportation offers briefing sessions to help military veterans, active duty, spouses and dependents learn about career opportunities as a professional truck driver.
By attending a briefing, you will learn:
- How you will be in demand by national employers.
- How we will make you a complete free Agent.
- How our graduates are earning up to $1,400 a week after completion.
- How to take advantage of the DOD Skillsbridge program at your installation, if you are currently serving, and how you can attend during active duty hours.
- MHA benefits for Veterans.
Transitions can be tough, and there is a lot of uncertainty. Let The CDL School help you navigate it with our Troops Into Transportation program.
What Graduates of Troops Into Transportation Are Saying
"This was the best decision I have ever made"
"To have a door open that was not necessarily directed for me, but available to me - It changed my life!"
This program has been a godsend for my family and me. The entire process was incredible. The CDL School at Fort Myer, FL, was highly professional and well-organized!